Friday, January 23, 2009

Blog World ..here I come !

Well it has finally happened!
I have broken down and made a blog.
I have resisted this moment for a long time.
Friends have been bugging me to start a blog but I have kept resisting it.
Don't ask me why ?? I don't know? ...Fear of having to write everyday, will anyone find my stuff interesting (will I find it interesting..LOL) what will I write about?
A lot of these questions would pop into my head every time I thought of starting a blog.

Don't get me wrong...I love blogs!
I enjoy reading other peoples blogs.
Actually some have become as important to me as my morning cup of coffee ( I couldn't survive without them:-)
I just wasn't ready to commit to my blog.

All of a sudden this morning I woke up with the feeling to finally start a Blog.
So here we are :-)
What will I write about ...I have no idea! LOL
Guess I will figure it out day to day. So check in once in a while and see what I am babbling about.

Now I am off to to see how all this Blogging stuff works..how do I get a picture attached, how do I change my heading...all kinds of new things to learn...
I better pour myself a new cup of coffee and start figuring it out.
Please bear with me on my new adventure!




9 comments:

  1. great job Liz. Good to see your blog. I will be following your blog every day.
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    yes you can!
    Hugs Angelika from Kiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz!

    Congrats to your blog! Enjoy it!
    I´m looking forward to read your 100. post......*ggg*

    Lots of greetings from Austria
    ELKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,
    welcome in the blogger land;-) I will look to your blog often to see what's new.
    Hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz, nice to meet you here! I'll visit you often.
    Hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz,

    That's cool! I'll love to visit your blog!

    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blogworld. Looking forward to see what you are sewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Liz,
    Welcome to the blogger world!
    Sure I will visit you often.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Oddbjørg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Liz I love it can't wait too see what you write next
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...