Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday ???

I can't believe it is Friday !!!
Where did the week go ??
Actually where did the month go ?? I know it is a short one but it seems super short to me.
Why is it that some days (weeks) fly by so fast and others drag like molasses in December ?
I don't think I did more then usual this week but somehow it just zipped by.

I wish I could say I got a lot of sewing done ( I got a lot of projects started...does that count?)
I didn't spend my days having coffee with friends...or shopping till my feet fell off.
Our house isn't so clean that you could eat off the floors.
So where did the week go ??
If anyone finds my week...please send my a few days; I still have some things I still need to get done!
I hope the weekend last a bit longer otherwise it isn't worth getting out of bed for !

2 comments:

  1. I think your week is with my week... out on vacation having a great time - without us! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the older I get the faster the days, weeks and years go by.
    My mom always said to me I was slower than mollasses in january. I never heard any one else us ethat expression before.
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...