Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day !
A day filled with hearts, flowers and kisses ...who doesn't like those things ? I know I do!! Especially the kisses part !
Today thousands of flowers, boxes of chocolates and other little tokens will be given to the ones we love. The restaurants will be filled with young lovers googling into each others eyes. Ahhh, to be young once more !

In honor of the day, I baked my DH little heart shaped cakes and tiny muffins. I even took a picture since some of you wouldn't believe that I actually baked...miracles do happen...but only on Valentine's day.
May you enjoy the day with your loved one, whether it be a husband, child or animal.
Kiss someone today...eat some chocolates or treat yourself to something little...it is allowed....it's Valentine's Day!!


P.S. For those of you who like to do redwork / stitchery, I found this cute free design at Needle`n Thread and thought it was perfect for the day.
http://www.needlenthread.com/Images/patterns/PDF_Files/love2.pdf

3 comments:

  1. those cupcakes look wonderful, i think i am inspired to make something too or maybe i will try and talk my daughter into it. happy valentine's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Hugs, Julia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day.... your DH is a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...