Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tagged

I have been tagged by Judy at CJ Stitching and Blooms for the 6 Picture Meme.
This is a different kind of a tag; at least I hadn't seen this one before.
This is a bit of fun and probably has nothing to do with our hobbies.
At least it turned out that way for my picture...so here is my picture.


This picture is of boxes of our Christmas decorations.
Before Christmas two girlfriends came to visit ( Frauke & Tina). We had a lovely time chatting away and somehow the conversation came to decorating for Christmas.
I was telling them how I tend to flip out a bit for Christmas!
I love Christmas! Santa could live in our house!
There isn't a safe corner in our house that isn't decorated. If my DH sat long enough I would probably decorate him too !!
They asked where do I keep all the stuff...the attic ( thank goodness for attics !)
Frauke was saying that her DH will only lets her store 3 boxes of Christmas decorations in the attic. Three boxes wouldn't even do our tree!
So when we had finally gotten the boxes down from the attic I took a picture of them and sent them to Frauke & Tina ( as a joke) and told Frauke that she could show her DH this picture and maybe she could have more boxes to!?
So that is the story of my strange picture.
PS....the outside decoration boxes are missing and 2 more boxes have been added since Christmas ..why is there so much nice Christmas stuff?

Here are the 6 Blogs I am Tagging in return....I hope you all play along.

1. Pat Winter at Gatherings she makes the most beautiful things and I am curious what the 6th picture will be?

2. Susan at Susan Sews she is a dear friend and I am sure she'll play along.

3. May Britt at Abyquilt because I just love her Blog.

4. Brigitte at Aus dem Nähkästchen geplaudert she is a sweet friend that motivates me often. Her blog has been quiet for a week so I figure this will wake her up.

5. Ati at Ati on the crazy road since she does lovely Crazy quilting and I want to make her a little crazy.

6. Lorenza at Crazyvalsusa who is my dear friend in Italy and she makes such nice things.

I am sorry to have to do this to you ladies. The picture doesn't have to do anything with our hobbies...this is just for fun. Curious what pictures & stories I will read?

Here are the rules:
Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.
Have Fun !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz,

    I am a friend of Judy's and have found your blog through her.... I just wanted to drop you a note and say I have viewed all of the blogs you have mentioned and it has been a pleasure.

    Also, you yourself do lovely work. I am sure you will have lots of visitors in the near future.

    I had a blog but didn't do much with it and have just started a whole new blog... so I know what you mean about getting tagged so quickly... that's what happened to me.

    Best wishes in your blogging life. VBG

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...