Sunday, March 29, 2009

One more done!


These little birdies want to tell you that I finally finished a WISP!
Can you see me doing the happy dance !!
Another Christmas project done in time (LOL)


Remember the checkered border I was complaining about...well it is done !!
It went together (the second time) better then I thought.
I knew if I took a break from it it would work.


The recipe for a finished WISP ...
Take these parts.....stir in a little cutting, a lot of pins and
a touch of frustration and......



Viola !! A finished project!

I showed my Honey the finished piece...do you know what he said?
"Thats a lot of red"!" MEN!!!

I am happy with it.... mostly that it's done.


What should I work on next ??
The baby samplers, quilt or my spring pillow. So many choices ?!
We'll see where my mood takes me this week ?

5 comments:

  1. Love your little red wallhanging Liz, great job. Doesn't ingo know you red is your color? lol
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz... this is adorable, you have done such a great job... I love, love, love it! Hugs....Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Liz. I Love your"Red" Christmas wall hanging. Your stitching is wonderful. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz, I love your red work and I was reading your blog, your blog is fun to read. I really liked the auction story. I don't know why our hearts start beating fast when we are about to bid, but mine does too. Beautiful stitchery.
    Keep Stitchen'
    Bonnie
    I'll be back...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz
    you did a wonderful redwork stitching, I love it !

    hugs
    Silke

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...