Friday, April 17, 2009

And then there was two!

Yesterday I visited a friend that had just had twins.
My goodness they were small...that or I am big !
I will go with the thought that they are small!

It is amazing how something so tiny will become so big.
That something so sweet will go through puberty and make her parents crazy.
That something that can sleep like an angel can scream like the devil. ( I can verify that the girls have good lungs!)
Regardless of what they put their parents through, they are precious and will be greatly loved.
Look at these sweet faces.
Here is Tabea & Mareika

Of course I had to make something for the babies. It is not everyday that twins are born.
Since Sonja had more clothes then they will ever wear, I decided to make Birth Samplers for the girls. It was fun to make something in pink. I even had to paint the frames pink. If you click on the picture you can see the sampler better but not great.
I learnt a lesson...take the picture before you put the glass in. The glass kept reflecting and wouldn't let me get a clear picture. Maybe someone knows what I was doing wrong ?
The parents loved the Samplers...thats all that matters. That and that the babies sleep through the night !

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation to your friend, these little girls are sooo cute!!! Can't wait to carrying a little baby in my arms soon;-)
    Hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Liz, the sampler for the twins are soooo very pretty. The twins are sweet wee angels. I am sure Mom will be very busy for a long time but I reckon she will treasure every minute of it. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how sweet. 2 . WOW double trouble lol
    They are the sweetest.One has more hair. Are they identical(paternal or maternal) I really like the sampler you made great job.
    Don't you just love the smell of a new born.
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...