Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Tomorrow the Easter Bunny will be bringing chocolates to all the good boys & girls ( or is that Santa Claus ?)...anyways, I hope the Easter Bunny brings you something sweet (If mine doesn't then I will be ordering myself something on Tuesday morning as soon as he is gone to work!)

We will be spending the day with family and friends which means a lot of happy, over chocolated screaming kids..I better remember to pack my ear plugs.
I hope you day is less loud but just as happy!

Happy Easter!!
Hugs,


P.S. Check out these adorable bunnies riding carrots. Aren't these just the funniest thing you have seen? There is no way to make them by tomororw ... A definite for next Easter.
http://judisdolls.com/bunnyspeedsters/index.html
Be sure to check out Judi's other freebies !

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, der Liz! Hopefully the bunny will be nice to you!
    Big hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...