Thursday, April 30, 2009

WISP Pillow done

I can't believe it...I manage to get my pillow done just in time to be listed as a finished WISP in April.
Where did the month go ??
I know I have been busy working on things, then why don't I have more finished things to scratch off my list ?? Either I need a smaller list or a bigger pencil....or I shouldn't start new projects ...I think thats my problem! But I think that is a problem I share with others...it is good not to be alone :-)

I had hoped to have this pillow done in time for Easter but it is still spring so I guess I am not late ( kind off?!)
For those that don't read Germany ..."Frühling" means Spring.
Now I just have to finish Summer, Fall & Winter.
Summer is ready to be sewn together, once I pick out the fabrics and we all know that is the hardest part...deciding which fabric to use ! To make things worse I am horrible at making decisions....thats why everything takes so long. I can never decide on which fabric, trim, button, etc to use...but then again ....I am not alone.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    the quillow is beautiful, your fabric choice is absolutly perfect. I also like the flower button;-)
    Hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, your pillow is adorable, and the colours are just perfect for spring, blue and yellow look so wonderful together. What a wonderful job! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, the pillow looks great / you are sooo talented. Love You :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,
    You made a great choice on your selection for the pillow. Cute, cute...
    Keep Stitchen'
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...