Thursday, May 14, 2009

I won !!

I can't believe it but I finally won something!!
We all know how good it feels to win something...it doesn't matter what the prize is (OK, if it's a super great prize we jump for joy a bit higher) it just feels sooooo good to win.

I know they say it is better to give then to get but I can tell you ...right this minute if feels SUPER to get! Does this make me a bad person...NO...it makes me human!
We all love to get lovely things and I am no different and neither are you.
Next time you get something...just enjoy it ! I sure am !!

Your asking yourself, did she win that causes all this ruckus??
Well, I will tell you but first you have to bear with me.

A while ago I joined a group called "Crazy About Pincushions" (yes, there is a group for such collectors).
I just wanted to get some ideas for pincushions but little did I know that I would end up joining a group of crazy, funny, friendly ladies that gave me more ideas then I will ever make.
Does this stop me from collecting all the links....NO ...I am a collector and thats what I do !
Good thing this kind of collecting doesn't require a new cupboard but maybe a new external drive !

Anyways...the group is having an Anniversary this month and the group moms are having all kinds of games & prizes and I won !! Thank you Mariah's DH for picking my name !

Look...99 skeins of floss !!
The floss is not your normal 6 strand floss, it is like #8 pearl cotton floss. I have never seen anything like it. I can't wait to try it out.

What a rainbow of colors !
It reminds me of a box of Crayola Crayons..you know the BIG box!

May your day be as colorful as mine!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz
    Congratulation from Switzerland! I know it feels good to win!
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Liz.... how wonderful.... good for you! That is indeed a wonderful surprise and a wonderful package.... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to win? :) Sure are pretty all in a pile like that. I won yesterday the pretty birdhouse fabric. WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...