Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quilters

Quilters are funny people!
I don't mean "Ha Ha " funny ( we are that too) I mean "strange" funny!
We can work months, sometimes years on a project and if it isn't perfect ( our version of perfect) it will sit unfinished.
I am no exception to this rule.
Since I am a quilter ...that makes me also funny!

Remember the Redwork Christmas sampler that I made.
Well, it was sitting here in my sewing room and I kept looking at it and looking at it and I knew something just wasn't right...something was missing.
I wasn't 100% satisfied with it ...I didn't know why but I wasn't ...then I realized what it needed.
I had forgotten to stitch around the checker boarder
So ...apart it came ....I stitched ...put it back together and now it is perfect.
At least I think so and you know if your aren't satisfied with something, no matter what anyone else says it just isn't right.
Do you feel the same way or am I just a bit to anal ??

Have a look and tell me if you don't agree with me ??
Here is the before and after photos.
Click on them so you get a bigger picture and see the difference...don't want you thinking I am totally crazy!


5 comments:

  1. deffinitly much better ! Its a detail but it changes it completly :o)
    hugs
    Miet

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww yes I too like it better makes it more detailed great Job Liz.
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you are right, it is now perfect. VBG Love the new look. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz
    your redwork is so beautiful, I like it very much, it's perfect now !
    hugs
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz,
    die Stiche sind das so genannte "i-Tüpfelchen", es sieht dadurch noch besser aus!!!! Ein tolles Bild!!!
    Viele Grüße
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...