Sunday, June 28, 2009

Missing you !

This is just a little note to let you know I am still alive but missing in action.

Some of you think I am off on an exotic vacation (I wish!!) but the awful truth is that we have no internet !

We have been without it for over 3 weeks now and I can tell you it is HELL !!
I knew I was an internet junkie but I didn't realize how much till I didn't have it!
WOW...this has been a loooooooooong 3 weeks and it looks like it will be another 2 weeks before I am really surfing again. The technicians have dug up the street and sidewalk 3 times now and "they think" they found the problem...
I have heard this before!!

In the meantime, I have been managing to get some sewing done! There is nothing else to do when you have no internet..LOL
I will post pictures when I am fully up and running...I don't know how long this connection will last??

I miss you all and hope to be back soon...boy do I have a lot to tell and it is killing me not to share it with you!
Big missing Hugs,
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how awful... I know with my slow internet connection, and my sometimes "down times" for a couple of days, I find it frustrating - but three weeks! OMG! I think I'd die, LOL! Miss you... look forward to hearing from you and seeing what you've been up to... lucky you, at least you got some sewing done - I've been absent not because of internet troubles, just because of time.... Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are MISSEd love you
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...