Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!!

Today my little sister has a birthday!!
I don't know if I should say which one??
You know we women don't like to tell our age or weight...at least I lie about them both!
My sister being the more honest one, would probably tell you how "young" she is...besides, she looks good for her age...not like me who is falling apart!

So...Eva, I am telling your secret!!!

Happy 45th Birthday Peanut!!!!
You are as beautiful as you were then!
May the sun shine upon you...as your smile shines upon us!
May the birds sing your song, as you voice rings in our heart
May you feel the love ...that we feel for you...today & everyday!

We miss you & Love you !!

You're my sister, you're my friend.

You're my beginning and my end.

You're all around me when the world

turns and walks away.

You're my sunshine on a cloudy day.

You're the rain to wash my blues away,

And I can always count to you,

because you're my sister, you're my friend !


Big Big Hugs...your big sister!! (Ingo & Max too!)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...