Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's coming!!

I just wanted to share a depressing thought....

.....Christmas is only 4 months away!!!!

Where did the year go ???
Didn't I just pack all the stuff up yesterday?? ( at least it feels like yesterday!)
Oh Boy...times sure does fly when you get older!!
Can someone stop the clock...or at least slow it down a bit ...please!!!

Guess I better start making my Christmas shopping & sewing list.
You know that no matter how early I start I am NEVER ready!
Is it time to start panicking yet ?? Naaaaa...I have 4 more months :-)

Ho Ho Ho!!!

3 comments:

  1. Not at all depressing! but then I just LOVE Christmas!!! 121 days to go now, still lots of time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Liz, I just started creating my list yesterday of thing I would like to make for Christmas sooooo I reckon we are on the same way lenght. I agree time does pass way to quickly please let me know if you find a way to slow it down. LOL I just posted today about my 3rd. Blogaversary and have some pressie for some lucky people who stop by. VBG Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a couple of Christmas ornaments at last Sunday's fleamarket. You can never start early enough to think about Christmas, LOL. Hugs, Julia :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...