Wednesday, September 23, 2009

For Machine quilters...or want to be...

If you are like me and have a ton of quilt tops that need quilting but don't trust yourself to goof them up or don't want to pay someone else to goof them up ( or can't afford it)...here is a cool new Blog I found.
It is called "365 Days of Free Motion Quilting Filler Designs"
How cool is that ! Whole year of FREE designs!

She is posting a machine quilting filler motif everyday for you to try. She also has a little video so you can see how to do it.
So go grab a coffee and check out Leah's Blog...your gonna love it!
She is already on Day 40, so we have a bit of catching up to do.
Who knows ...it might even help us finish a few UFO's ??

If you dont have any UFO'S ( ROFLOL...every quilter has some ...but incase you really don't have any, let me know...I can send you a few....pick which one you would like ???

You can see them in full view in my Album ...look under WISP's.
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amount of great designs. Maybe that will motivate you to finish one or more of your WISPs :-)! I would love to see your gorgeous quilts be finished. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Liz, I really need to make a list of the UFOs and bring them out of their hiding places soooooooooo I have to face them and maybe they will get finished. YOU are not alone my dear friend. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Hey I have checked that link which you have given and its really very amazing.Video is also good so we can see how to do it.Thank you for sharing this with us.

    remede

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...