Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Green is beautiful

I don't know why the colour green isn't the colour for joy???
Right now, there isn't a more beautiful colour in the world !!!
I love GREEN!!!

Yes, you guessed it...we got our grass!
It is sooooooo beautiful!!!
It is amazing what a difference it makes!

As the first pieces were laid I jumped for joy!
Actually I pulled off my socks and shoes and walked through it with my bare feet!
Is there a more wonderful feeling then cool soft grass between the toes...if there is I can't think of it now ...LOL
Even Janusz ( one of the workers) thought it was wonderful!
Since I was in a good mood.... I figured it was OK if he laid down on the job for a while..LOL

Here is what they did yesterday.....
This is part of the back, coming down the front stairs
This is the back ( from both sides)...the brown spot in the middle were not laid with sod since we are putting a patio in there ( pictures to follow when we get it done but don't worry it will take a while :-)
There is still a lot of work to do there...lay stones around the flower beds, pull weeds, plant flowers...all the fun stuff that belongs to a garden.


This is the patio side, going down the other stairs into the back.
I know that I need to camouflage the rain water containers some how...that bright blue is a eye sore. Maybe some bamboos matting wrapped around it would work ? I will come up with something.
Finally...the front!
It is not done...the guys got only half way yesterday ( ran out of sod)
This morning they are picking up the rest ( we want it nice & fresh) and then it will look beautiful!
I just wanted you to see what it looks like now, so that later you will see the difference.
Ohhhh...I hear the truck pulling in...gotta go!
I am sooooooo excited!!
I'll post the finished front later...aren't you excited ?? lOL

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, well isn't that worth waiting for - looking so good.Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference! YES, green is wonderful and I'm doing the happy dance for you! Hugs, Julia :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...