Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm a hypocrite!

OK, I have to admit it ...I am a hypocrite!
Here I was complaining about the stores having Christmas stuff out so early and what do I go and do...buy some Christmas decorations!
I didn't mean to ...really!
I am not even thinking about Christmas ( maybe a little in the back of my mind of all the things I want to make & do) I am still preoccupied with our darn garden.

My Hubby and I went to pick up a movie rental and next door is a little "junk" shop...you know the kind...filled with all kinds of cheap stuff you don't need but you have to look just in case!
Well....they had some Christmas stuff ...I wasn't looking ...really!!!
Then I spotted these cute metal decorations.
I wasn't going to get them...NO Christmas stuff now!
It is to early!

I walked away ( like a good girl) but then they kept calling my name!
Heck, if I don't get them now they will be gone next month and I will kick myself in the butt!
So, I turned around (like a bad girl) and grabbed up two!

Aren't these just to cute??
They were ony 1.50€ each!
Could you resist them ??
I couldn't !!

So I am hanging my head in shame as a hypocrite!
It is not my fault...it is the Christmas spirits fault...it crawls into our hearts, even in September !

I don't know what it is about seeing Christmas decorations, they somehow put a smile on my face and lift my heart.
So go buy a little Christmas decoration and put silly smile on your face and be a hypocrite like me!

HoHoHo!
Hugs,


P.S....Just so you don't think I am a total hypocrite ....I did pick up a Mum for our front stairs...maybe I'll even put a scarecrow & pumpkin out too! Its' not to early for Fall/Halloween decorations... or ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...