Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finally finished something!

I don't want you thinking that I get nothing done ....just almost nothing.
I finally finished something and just in time for the season but you are going to have to put the puzzle together to see what it is.
I hope you like it?!


Now, wasn't that puzzle fun??
You can make your own with any picture you like...I find it cool but I am easily amused!

Also in keeping with the "season" I won these fun Halloween 5 FQ's from Ryan.
I love the tag & card he sent with them. It almost makes me want to get into stamping.
I'll have to check our big craft fair at the end of the month for a sewing machine stamp.....one little stamp is OK ...it doesn't mean I will get obsessive and buy everything for the hobby ...OK, maybe 2 or 3 stamps but no more!! ( I am writing that part for my Husbands benefit)
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Liz, this puzzle is really cool and I love it.
    happy quilting from Switzerland
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, that is so really really cool!! What fun, and such a gorgeous autumn harvest cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. I love puzzles. Very pretty pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    I really like puzzles and I must say that its really very cool.Thank you very much for sharing this with us.I like it very much.

    remede

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huhu, Liz,

    cool puzzle, cute pillow. What a neat idea - make one work for her eyecandy.

    Hugs, Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz: Leave it to you to give us something to pass the time!!! That was great, the pillow is beautiful and I even made a puzzle of the grandkids for them to do and they loved it to see themselves in a puzzle. Thank you Liz, Love and Hugs, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice pillow...fun puzzle. good brain exercise. oxo Judy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...