Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!!


This wish goes out to all my American friends......

As you all are stuffing ourselves with juicy turkey, potatoes, yams and all the other goodies ....mustn't forget the Pumpkin pie.....

I am sitting here eating oatmeal!!!
There is something wrong with this picture!!

Ohhhh, what I wouldn't give for a big fat juicy Butterball!!
Yummmmmmy!!!!
This is one of the problems of living in Germany...they don't know what a Butterball is :-(
Unfortunately my taste buds still remember.

I will be thinking of you all day.....hope your pants burst from eating to much!!
I know if I was there I would be wearing the stretchiest jeans I own or maybe I would put on a tent dress .....ahhhhh the thought of a good turkey dinner!

Don't forget to kick the guys off the couch every once in a while so that you can lay on it too.....after all, the days where the woman spent the whole day in the kitchen and the guy laid on the couch ( with his hand in his pants...why do guys do that ??) are long gone...we women are equal now!! We deserve the couch too...even if it is dragged into the kitchen for us!

However you celebrate Thanksgiving ...enjoy it and think of me eating my oatmeal!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...