Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Christmas Eve is tomorrow!
I can't beleive how fast the time went !!
Of course I didn't get done all the things I wanted to but I would of been surprised if I did!
Every year it is the same thing...I have more ideas in my head then my day has hours...but I am sure I am not alone!

Now it is time for me to shut off my computer and go have 3 fun filled days with the family!
The tree is decorated, cookies are baked, the gifts are wrapped under the tree, I just have to clean the house (yepee), make up the guest beds and then I can relax ! If I have forgotten anything...oh well! ( theres always next year!)

I want to wish you all a wonderful holiday with your family & friends.
May Santa spoil you rotten and if he doesn't there are always the "After Christmas Sales" !

Unfortunately I can't spend the holidays with my immediate family ( only my Hubbys family) mine are oceans away.
But every year I miss them and wish they were here.
Every year I hear this song and it brings tears to my eyes....."I'll be Home for Christmas"
Sis...grab a Kleenex...this song goes out to you!


Merry Christmas!
Miss you!
hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hello My Dear Friend. I hope you had a super wonderful Christmas Holiday and I truly Wish you and your family a Wonderful, Healthy and Happy New Year. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't even listen to it / cried just thinking about it - love you lots !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    I have checked that video which you have given and its really very nice.I hope you had fantastic Christmas.Have you Happy and Healthy New Year.Thank you for that video.

    chrome

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...