Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December is here?

Today is the 1st of December and I have flowers in my garden that are blooming!
It has been to warm for all the plants to go into hibernation...or whatever they do in the winter?

They look lovely but they really need their winter sleep ( I know I do!)




















What does all this have to do with Christmas ??......Nothing !!
I just needed a break from fighting the Christmas tree lights and I thought I would show you something nicer then me pulling my hair out ( I know, some of you would rather see that but I am not Santa...I don't make wishes come turn! LOL)

Back to my lights...if you hear a scream...ignore it ...it is just me !!!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Just add a little glitter to the flowers and you have a wonderful Christmas decoration ;-)! Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Liz. They are beautiful. I had a couple of roses blooming very very late too. I think because we've had a unusal warm Autumn. I look forward to seeing those lights up. Hugs Judy PS I like the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    I dont know about the two in the first row, but the white roses are supposed to bloom now ! they even do that snowed in - they are called "Christroses" !!! so dont worry about them :-)
    hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...