Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

I can't believe today is the last day of the year....where did the year go ??
I wish I could tell you my year was filled with traveling the world, promoting world peace and getting all my UFO /WIPS done...but unfortunately I can't.
I live a much quieter life....I spent a good part of it surfing the net, checking out blogs, blogging myself, finishing a few WISP and starting some more....the only peace I get is when my Hubby is sleeping ;-)

The one exciting thing in my life this year was that I started a Blog... I am so glad I did...I have met new friends, found old ones and for this I am truly grateful.
I want to thank everyone that pops into my little world, whether it be a faithful reader or just every so often...I hope I have enhanced your life a little like you have mine.
I want to thank you all for your comments. I wish I could answer them all but I do read every one of them...keep them coming...they add a smile to my day!
I look forward to sharing a cup of coffee with you in 2010!


I wish I could think of something profound to write, some special wish to send you into the New Year with but it looks like my brain is blank...no funny or creative saying...no mushy wish ...just a plain old fashion one...

" I wish you and your family a Wonderful, Healthy, Fun-filled year...may all your wishes & dreams come true in 2010!

Big Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you Liz, and congratulation for the great computer that you got from Santa, you really were a good girl in 2009!
    Hugs Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Starb***s at Loop 5 serves such nice Cappus? Maybe we should meet there soon.
    Happy new year!
    Hugs Katja

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR, sweetie!!! I wish you, hubby and Max a wonderful, healthy and creative 2010!!! Well, Max shouldn't get too creative I guess. That could get him into trouble, LOL.

    Hugs and love,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Liz to you and your family! The "girls" say "hi" to Max! All the best in 2010... I am glad we met! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...