Monday, February 15, 2010

Fun

I hope all had a lovely Valentines day?
After my last post, I don't want you to think my Hubby is a dud...he's only half a dub. LOL
He didn't spoil me with rose or chocolates but we did go out to Brunch with friends ( I ate waaaaaaay to much) and to the Theater.
There is this little independent theater here that puts on funny plays. We saw "Genosse Don Camillo ".
You won't know it unless you live in Europe...it was in German (of course) and it was hilarious! Pity you all can't see it!
We had a great time... I haven't laughed so much in a long time! My cheeks still hurt !
Has anyone else seen it ??

Last year my sister sent me some Valentine day Crackers...we finally popped them this year!
You'll never guess what was inside one of them...a "pink" paper crown ( I am wearing it as I write this so I can't show you it...this post is being written by the "Queen" (put a crown on me and it goes right to my head! LOL
...these were the other goodies....anyone need a heart keychain??
My Hubby got a green crown but he wouldn't let me post a picture of him wearing it...party pooper !

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great time at the theater.. We gets those party poppers at Christmas and everyone sits around with paper crowns on while we eat....hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz.... sounds like you had a great time... laughter keeps us young, so laugh whenever you can! The crackers look like fun, never heard of them for any other occasion but Christmas! And I must say, that every princess deserves a crown, especially when it's pink! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Liz/Queen, I want a Pink Crown too. LOL The play sounded very neat and I think it great that it made you all laugh. Laughing is good for the heart and soul. I have never seen a Valentine Cracker before but they looked pretty neat. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about laughter, your blog always makes me laugh, what a fun read. I sure hope I get to meet you in person some day, my cheeks are hurting already. Oh yes, the play, of course here in Canada no such thing. Glad you had fun and you allow your husband to treat you so well. PS we wore crowns at Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...