Sunday, February 28, 2010

Go Canada!!!

I have tried not to write about the Olympics since I wanted to stay unbiased since I feel every country should win.
But as some of you know …I am Canadian and there is no way to keep a Canadian unbiased during a hockey game!

Sorry USA but I have to cheer for Canada!
I pulled out every Canada T-Shirt we owned….we are ready!
IMG_2575…….I even made Max wear one…..

IMG_2573
go   
We are cheering for you in Germany!! Even my little bear is in on the game and with a pink hockey stick how can you lose ??
Go CANADA!!!
bear Crossing our fingers & pressing our thumbs!!
Hugs,

P.S: I will post pictures of my final Spring Sewing tomorrow…I have to watch TV now!

5 comments:

  1. Watching the Canada/US hockey game as I type this, I'm so stressed out! Go Canada Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the GOLD!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Gold!!!! It was an amazing game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz
    you have a very great fanclub ;-)
    I enjoy the pictures......
    Silke

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...