Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Kisses, chocolates & flowers....bring it on!!!
Today is Valentines day !

If your Hubby is anything like mine you will get none of the above things...he will have fogotten !
I don't know how....all the red hearts around the house didn't give him a clue ...or the constant commericals about Valentines day....or the fact that I drew hearts on the calender marking off today....NOPE ...he missed all those hints.
Either my Hubby needs glasses or we have been married to long!

Being the wonderful wife that I am, I knew my Hubby would forget, so I figured I would help him out a bit....look at the lovely scissors he got me ! (at least I used his Credit card)

When I saw these "love" scissors (thats what their called) I just had to have them...to pretty!
And...there has to be something red on Valentine's day...if not roses then red scissors....

Hope your Hubby spoiled you as much as mind did ?! LOL

Happy Valentine's Day!
Hugs,


P.S. I found these lovely scissors at Anita's Little Stitches. Anita was a pleasure to deal with, shipping was humane and fast. I got my goodies in 1 week. I have no affiliation with her, it was just nice to deal with a pleasant person that ships to Europe. I will definately be ordering more...there is a pair called "Kelmscott Elizabeth" ...I think I need them for my birthday ??? After all the have my name !

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day to you to Liz! Love, love, love your scissors... you do have a wonderful Sweetie! VBG! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, Hopefully you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! You always find such great scissors and they last longer than roses or chocolates :-).
    Have a great week!
    Hugs and love,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, don't feel bad. Tim doesn't do Valentine's Day either. He says he doesn't need 1 day out of the year to tell me or show me he loves me
    He does it every day of the year. Now how can I argue with that. lol
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...