Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow, Snow, go away!

I like snow.... really I do!
I like it at Christmas.
I like it on Winter Skiing vacations.
I like it when I am cuddled up in my flannel PJ's sitting in front of the fire.
I even like it when I go for a walk in the woods with my Hubby & Max

BUT
I have had enough!!!

It has been snowing none stop here!
What does Mother Nature think...that this is Canada or what ??
In my area we don't get snow !
Will someone tell her that !

Soon I am going to flip out like Jack Nicholson in the "Shining"...Snow is not good!
Enough is enough!
I want out !!!

Max is the only one enjoying all this snow....
But he is a silly dog.....he thinks snow is fun!


I am tired of shovelling snow, of cleaning off my car of snow, of having to dress up like a Eskimo every time I go out with Max in the Snow, of looking out my windows and only seeing snow!


I have had enough! ( have I mentioned that ??)
I don't know how you "Snow country" people handle it ??

The worst part is all this snow makes me tired...all I want do is sleep !
I think I will take a little nap like Max and dream of SPRING!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Liz, I'm totally with you! I don't wanna see this white stuff anymore! It drives my crazy and I'd rather have rain. Oh, rain would be just wonderful! I know that I could never ever live voluntarily in an area where there is always so much snow for months. For me it's no fun at all! At least Max is enjoying it. He just looks so cute on the last picture.
    Have a great weekend, girl and say "hi" to hubby!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I know it's not funny, but... when I look at the weather channel and see how all across the world there are places that have never seen snow, getting piles of it... does that mean one day I will never see snow because it is moving into other areas and for all the years I have put up with it I will finally be rewarded, LOL! For now, I have to live with it! Keep the sunshine in your heart and you'll never even notice the white stuff... VBG! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, I love the pictures of Max.Come to Houston no snow here
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...