Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring Sewing Party

Breakfast is eaten…
My Hubby is off to work…
I have showered and put on my favorite comfy clothes….
The essentials are all set up by the machine….
IMG_2492
I have my coffee, music and a little chocolate…just incase I need an energy boost!


What does all this mean…I am ready to sew at the Spring Sewing Party!

What should I work on first ???


I want to make this cute wall hanging but first I have to
prepare the block for stitching…

Or should I prepare all the blocks for my next big project …” A Gardener’s Journal”?
I want to cut the stitchery blocks, transfer the designs and get it ready for stitching. I always need a project (or 2 or 3) to have by the couch for when I watch mindless TV.
But I think I need to coffee dye the background fabric first…better put some coffee on!

Maybe I can finally figure out how to finish up my “Journey of A Quilter” Quilt ??


Should I add more stitchery or just a small red border or a small red border and a wider cream border….ahhh, so many decisions!
Have I mentioned I not good at decisions!


First I have to put more coffee on, check out a few of the other Party girl blogs and then I will start to sew…I hope there aren't to many nice blogs to look at…you know how easy it is to get lost in Blogland!

In case you want to see what everyone else is working on…check out the links here and let me know if anyone actually gets any sewing done or do they end up reading blogs instead ;-)
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Wish you a happy Spring Sewing Party. You have a lot of lovely projects to choose from.
    I am on with basting my Easter bunnies.
    PS: Chocolate and tea besides my sewingmachine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you decided on your project for the day? The Gardener's Journal looks like it would be a wonderful project! Don't let me influence you, though. I have been up about four hours and have started a new project that I hadn't planned to do for the party. But it certainly is a spring project. I will post about it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think about everything three more times, have more coffee, more chocolate, get lost in Blogland and your hubby will be back soon. When I have to many choices I will get lost.
    Take one and finish!
    I have to finish two kids jeans to avoid to take more ufos with me into March.
    Enjoy the sewing party!
    Hugs Katja (from nearby)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh everything looks lovely! Can't wait to see what you will make today. Hope you are enjoying the party!
    Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am like you...hate decisions!!!!
    Love every one of your projects.. so much fun to do all of them...
    Gardeners Journal.. hmm.. I have said I am going to do this one day... might have to look for the pattern..;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That quilt is amazing! It is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a great Spring Sewing day and I love all your project :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...