Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where does the time go??

I don’t know about you but my days seem to just disappear. It seems that January & February are sleepy lazy months for me. I need spring to come and give me a kick in the butt and get me motivated!

The one positive thing I did manage to do is, I hang the shadow box I got from Julia along with the Create sign I got from my sister. Tell me what you think?….I think it looks pretty nice expect it needs a little something in the upper left corner …right above the shadowbox…but what ??

I wish I could tell you that I have been busy sewing up a storm…HA! I have been busy planning things in my head but that's as far as it seems to gets.

Don't fall off your chair but I actually have started to sew something…here is a sneak preview …just in case you don’t believe me!

What will it be??

what is

Well, I can't think of what else to write about today…unless, you want to hear about all the cold sores I have on my lips, (my Hubby won’t kiss me says I look like Marg Simpson) or the lost filling in my front tooth, (my dentist won’t see me till my cold sores heal) or about my heel spur pains on my right foot. (only good thing is that the Doctor sent me for foot massages…finally a good doctor!)

So, if you don’t want to hear about any of those things, we will call it a day!

Darn…I really could of gotten into a good “whine”!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Hello Liz, It looks very nice and I agree it needs something smallish, with ribbons or something like that. The picture was not very big so it was hard to see what was in the picture you have up there already. I love your garden glass bell. I can not see what you have underneath it. I have one which I need to get and display too. Yup we need is warmth and sunshine to get us up and about again. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Liz,
    what about a couple of fabric hearts hanging by some really lovely ribbons (not too long tho'), you could possibly do 3 hearts in slightly different sizes, and in your favourite colours, maybe all the same of from a colour range...
    and I am with you regarding the time disappearing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god Liz I have painful heal spurs too whats with that I don't have cold sore but my son does love your sewing room Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! I'm not sure what you could put up in the left... the heart sounds nice... or perhaps a small quilted wall hanging... hope your "ailments" don't last too long and your inspiration comes back soon.... Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz,
    Your decoration is beautiful, especially the box from Julia. I also like your collection of scissors and the way you keep your lace.
    Are you sewing a table runner for the coming spring season?
    Hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute space, Liz!
    I think it'd be fun to fill that hole with something sculptural. Since you like birds (me too!), it'd be fun to find a small branch, spray paint it black (to balance w/ the clock and "Create" sign) and fasten it to the wall, then perch a couple paper or fabric birds on it. The effect could look something like this, only smaller & 3D: http://bit.ly/4ocOps

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...