Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh NO ….

my coffee pad machine died today! No, this is not an April Fools joke…this is awful…I am without Lattes!

Petra

I am sooo sad! I tried everything to bring her back to life…I cleaned her …I descaled her …I even spoke sweet things to her but no luck. She just kept spitting water at me and wouldn't cook a decent Latte. I guess this was her way of telling me her day is up!

I am sooo sad!

Actually I shouldn’t be surprised. No coffee machine or iron has lasted longer then 2yrs, 2 months on our house. ( just long enough for the guarantee to run out) I don’t know what it is with me and small appliances but they don’t like me. She liked me…she lasted 3yrs, 4 months!! A record for me ! She was good ….I will miss her!

I am sooo sad!

I think the worst part is, not that she decided to leave me …all good things must come to an end…but she left me on a long weekend! Tomorrow all the stores are closed so I have to wait till Saturday to get a new one( if I can find one). Yes, I will buy the same one. I was very happy with the machine and it was made in Germany (my Hubby likes to buy “Made in Germany” products, he likes to support the country I look for the best price; good thing this machine had both)

Keep your fingers crossed or your thumbs pressed that on Saturday I find my Petra…I need a Latte…otherwise this is going to be a veeeeeeery long long weekend!

CHicken Hope you all have a nice Good Friday ! Mine will be Latte free ! Thank goodness we still have a normal coffee machine otherwise the Easter Bunny wouldn’t be safe coming here!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, I'm glad you still have the regular coffee machine you can use today! I need my coffee right after I get up in the morning and as well in the early afternoon. Hopefully you'll find the same machine as your old one on Saturday.
    Have a wonderful Easter, Sweetie!
    Big hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...