Sunday, July 4, 2010

It is still Hot !

I know we all wanted summer to come but did it have to come with over 30° temperatures?? We have had 35° days all week! I am dying! I am to old for this kind of weather!

I am doing the only thing a girl can do in this weather…I made two pitchers of homemade tea ( Iced tea & Peppermint) …IMG_4094 …and if anyone is looking for me I will be here……IMG_4093 It’s not the in ground pool I dreamed of but at least it is cold and wet! Grab your swimsuit and pop by!

Hugs,

P.S…..for all my American friends……july4th

3 comments:

  1. Hot here too.... let me grab my water wings and I'll be right over! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! I understand completely! It is 94 here today in Ohio - and yes, I know it's supposed to be hot on the 4th of July, but I'm staying inside in the nice air conditioning and sewing!

    I keep telling hubby that I'm going to get myself one of those pools; he just laughs. Wonder what he's going to do when he comes home from work one day and finds me sitting in one in the middle of the back yard! LOL!!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz: I got my itsy bitsy bikini on to hop on over then by mistake caught a glimps of myself in the mirror and said " What am I thinking" and put my clothes back on LOL
    It has been hot like that all week here to, and of course the air in my car isn't working, isn't that always the way.
    Have fun in the pool

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...