Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Christmas is coming!

I know that is exactly what you want to hear today!

Normally I look forward to Christmas but this is a bit early! I was just food shopping and what did the stores already have…Christmas cookies!Chrismtas cookies I don’t want Christmas cookies in September ! If I start buying them now, do you know how fat I will be by December ! The stores are not making it easy for me to fit into my red Christmas dress….uggg!!

Should I decorate the house for Fall/Halloween or just skip it and go right to Christmas decorations…heck I have the cookies already!

Anyone want to come by for a cup of tea / coffee  & a Christmas cookie ?? ( hope they last by the time you come by?)

Hugs,

P.S: The lady in the store told me that next week come the Christmas decorations! Double uggg!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Liz,

    No, I am NOT ready for Christmas Cookies but I would love to come to Tea one day. VBG Your garden flowers were very lovely this past Summer. Your quilt is incredible beautiful. Lovely stitching. Great Job.

    Our summer was so ghastly HOT I practically neglected mine garden this year. I turly enjoyed my break this Summer but I am happy to be back blogging and visiting everyone again.
    Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...