Friday, October 15, 2010

I’m being followed ….

by a moon shadow !

Moon-4-1

I love the song by Cat Steven but lately I am starting to think back luck is following me.

Last week I threw my back out…spent most of the week in bed …not happily! A girl can only sleep and read so much before she gets bored! I got bored!

Then this week I woke up with my right eye swollen shut….something had bitten me in the night. I couldn’t open it for 3 days. The doctor said just to rest and put a cold washcloth on it…once again I got to stay in bed.

Yesterday I started my new medicine for my “Restless Legs” and it made me sick…once again I had to spend the whole day in bed…Lucky me!

Today I am still a bit dizzy and nauseated but well enough to get out of bed and whine a bit. If I have to spent another day in bed I am going to scream!

HomerScream

I am locking the doors and windows to keep “Bad luck” out.

If you don’t believe me …look what had spun a net across our front door!Spider Normally I am not scared of spiders but this one scared the poop out of me…it was HUGE!

Maybe spending the day in bed isn’t a bad idea ???

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon Liz. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT spider would scare me to death, too ! Get well soon, honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, wish you good luck and that you are feeling yourself soon.
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one of my recipients of the "Sunshine Award". You can check out my blog on November 16th to read more about it! Thanks for a nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...