Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Boxes, boxes and more boxes…..

Every year I am amazed at all the boxes of Christmas Deco we have. Where does it come from ?? Does it multiple in the attic??  I think they are making babies up there during the summer because the boxers seem to get heavier every year!

I would promise not to buy anymore decorations this year but I know I will end up buying something…I always do…the stores just have to many pretty things and I LOVE pretty things ! Call me weak!

I took a picture before I start unpacking…there are still 2 boxes in our bedroom ( Hubby forgot to drag them down) and the tree & 2 ornament boxes are still in the attic …I didn't need then under foot till I emptied some of these.

IMG_0329 Where do I start ???

The worse part of decorating for me is washing the windows ( call me “strange” but I have to have clean my windows before I can hang lights in them…they twinkle better and the windows should be cleaned at least once a year…might as well be Christmas ! )

The best part of decorating is opening the boxes and seeing old friends again…..Santa1 ….and finding a few new ones…..

Reindeer1

Off to washing my windows…tonight it will twinkle!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hello Liz, Welcome Back. You have been missed. You must have lots of treasures in those boxes. I look forward to seeing them.

    I love the new look of your blog. Neat.

    My most treasured Ornaments are the ones I bought in Germany. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I DO think that the deco boxes multiple in the crawl space. I have way too much stuff that I'm going to have to get rid of this year. My taste has changed over the years.
    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...