Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Guess what's coming…..Ho, Ho, Ho!

As I was hiding from the ”Moon Shadow “ that kept following me …I managed to fall off the face of the earth.

With a little help from some friends (they kicked me in the butt for not writing)…I managed to crawl back up  and what do I find…Christmas is upon my door step!

fbd0287b30cdacf0  I can't believe Christmas is a month away! How the heck did it sneak up on me again!

Is the year going by faster ( is that a sign that I am getting older …actually I think the gray hair and wrinkles were the first signs) or did I lose a month?

Today I managed to say “Good-bye” to my Fall decorations…

Halloween page

…and had my Hubby drag the Christmas boxes down from the attic.

MAx with boxes

Here is a little taste of what I will be doing the next week! Unpacking! Decorating and singing Christmas songs…maybe I’ll even eat a cookie or two!

But now I am going to bed and dream of sugar plums dancing in my head!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. ... will that lovely dog get a christmas decoration, too? ;) He looks like "Oh no, not me!!" ;))

    Have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I'm glad you're back to blogging! I missed you - and can't wait to see what you do with your christmas decorations this year ;-)))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...