Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas is finally here!

All I can say is …….

whew 

I want to take this moment to let you all know I am alive & well. My flu is better but best of all we have internet again …I have been without internet for over 10 days!

The holidays are not a good time to be with out internet …good thing I did most of my shopping before the city decided to dig up the street and killed our lines ( why do they have to do this at Christmas time…normally the city does no work during the holidays…go figure!)

My mailbox is overflowing with emails, junk and all the lotteries I have won ( I wish that one was true). I promise to reply to everyone right after the holidays. I just wanted to take this moment and wish everyone a very …..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

330404812_7e0c52d45a

May Santa make all your wishes come true!

99967x-094

Big Hugs,

P.S. Now the fun begins…we are 13 for dinner…cross your finger I don’t lose my mind or that the eggnog runs out! HoHoHo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Seasons Greetings Liz... sorry to hear you had the flu, but I am glad you are feeling better! Wishing you all the best this holiday season and for 2011! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...