Friday, December 31, 2010

Good bye 2010

………………………………..hello 2011!

I can’t believe another year is coming to an end. Where did the year go??

I wish I could say I got tons of sewing done ….but all I managed to do was start new WISPS.

I wish I could say I traveled the world …. but I mange to go to Paris ( I love Paris! Next year I hope to see London or Rome…I wonder which it will be?)

I wish I could say I ate healthy and got fit ….but I did manage to stop smoking for almost a year now, that should count as something?

What do I hope for in 2011 ??

Normally I don’t make New Years Resolutions ( I never stick to them) but this year I do “hope” to get some WISPS & UFO’S done and I “hope” to lose some weight ( at least lose what I gained from not smoking) and I “hope” to exercise more, to eat healthier….ahhh, heck…who am I kidding, I will be writing these same words next year.

Instead I am going to wish all 5 of my faithful readers a Happy New Year ! …May it bring you all the lucky & joy you wish!

0486262650_02_Gabriella%20Oldham_All%20Good%20Wishes

See ya next year!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. As one of your five readers I will promise that I will kick your butt that you finish your ufos.
    CU next year. Hugs, Katja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Liz,
    ich wünsche dir ein frohes und gesundes neues Jahr. Super, dass du es geschafft hast, 1 Jahr nicht zu rauchen!!!
    Hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Liz.
    Let me know if your ever get to London, we'll have tea in Harrods.
    Hugs, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the fourth of your five readers ;-))) Happy New Year !! And Congrats, Congrats, Congrats to one year of no smoking - YEAH ! Hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year, Liz!

    As I don't stick to New Years Resolutions I don't even make them. ;) I am thankful for the year that passed (people I met, things I've done, ...) and I am looking forward to what the new year brings.

    Hope to see you soon! Good luck with keeping non-smoking!

    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR, dear Liz! May 2011 be wonderful, healthy and filled with lots of fun for you :-)!
    I'm very proud of you that you quited smoking! What a great success!!!
    Big HUGS to you, my sweet friend
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Years Sister Dear !! you have more than 5 readers - just some of us can't seem to get our posts to work LOL - love you lots !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz, have a safe, healthy, and happy New Year!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...