Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let it snow……let it snow…

Whoever has turned the snow machine on, please shut it off!! It has been snowing all day yesterday and again this morning. It looks like a real Winter Wonderland!

More snow

The down side is that I had to shovel 2 times yesterday ( Hubby got the last shift ) and the streets are sheets of ice….great for the kids & their sleds but awful for the cars. The main streets are good but first you have to get to them…do I really need to go food shopping today ??

Here are a few pictures of our Winter wonderland…an it is only 2nd of December! 

birdhouse

That is Rudolph under the snow! 

snow

Look what I found as I was shoveling…someone doesn't know it is winter ??

IMG_0359 

As usual, Max loves the snow and you says…”Come by” …the hot chocolate is on!

IMG_0387 

I’m off to buy more hot chocolate & baking supplies…just in case we do get more snow,  I need to be ready !

Hugs,

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Oh Liz, it is beautiful, but I know what you mean...so early! It snowed here yesterday, but just flurries really, no accumulation. I'm not ready for it yet!!!

    Stay warm and dry! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a look at my blog, I'm in Bavaria and we have just tons of snow !!!! but I don't have to clear any paths or parking this year ;-)

    see you soon
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...