Monday, December 6, 2010

Nikolaustag

This morning all kinds of little shoes ( and big ones too) were standing in front of doors hoping Nikolaus would come.

2576 If you were good, Nikolaus filled your shoes with sweets & little gifts…if you were bad. you got coal! Or if you were like me…you got nothing …he forgot me again!  (maybe it would of helped if I had polished my shoes ?…naaaaaaa, I was suppose to be good …darn!)

I have only 18 days to be Super-Duper good so that Santa will bring me something…do you think I can pull it off ??

Nikolaustag

Were you good? What did Nikolaus fill your shoes with ??

Hugs,

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Well, Nikolaus forget me, too, Liz! Guess I wasn't good, either! LOL! Oh well, will have to do better next year I suppose!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...