Monday, December 13, 2010

Tis the season….

for runny noses, sore throats and achy bodies…yup, it is cold season again. I spent the last week with my new friends…Mrs. Kleenex & Mr. Nighttime Medicine !

Kleenex I have blown my nose so many times that it should of fallen off by now, instead it is big & red…I could give Rudolph a run for his money!

Rudolph

I am feeling better now ( not 100% but better) the only problem is I am soooooo behind on all my Christmas stuff! The homemade gifts aren’t made, the store bought ones aren’t bought either. My cookies need baking. The only thing done is that the tree is up and I can tell you it was a “hard birth”. I don’t know why but for some reason I just couldn’t get into the spirit of decorating the tree this year…I forced it ! (needless to say I ending dropping 3 glass balls the first night, 2 the second night and on the third nigh the tree was done…so was I !)

tree 2010 It is not my best work but at least Santa has a place to put the gifts…if he manages to buy some?

I’m off to bake some cookies…gotta have something to bribe Santa with!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hello Liz. your tree looks big and lovely. I hope you are feeling A OK soon. I can relate to your lack of Christmas Spirit this year I am experiencing the same. It can be the drinking water because we live in two different countries. LOL It is sooooooooo very very cold here. I wanta go south to warmth. Wanta come???? VBG Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! I hope you feel better. I know how you feel, I'm suffering from a cold right now too! By-the-way, your tree is beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    hope Mrs. Kleenex & Mr. Nighttime Medicine already left your house and you feel better. I like your tree and I wish you a Merry Christmas.
    Hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...