Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Picture time

This year I wasn’t very productive making Christmas gifts but I did make a couple little ones and I want to share them with you…..so that you don’t think I am totally lame!

I saw these adorable angel embroidery scissors on Vicki's blog and just had to get the pink pair for myself and then I thought they would make cute gifts…so I bought a couple for friends. (Actually I wanted to keep all 4 colors but my Hubby convinced me that would be greedy …he is such a “kill joy” )angel scissors I made little pincushions for the scissors and  mailed them off to their new homes.

Dörtes Angel Liz B's Pillow

Since Mug Rugs seem to be the rage this year I had to make a few for friends.

Julia got a lacy one …

Julia Mug rug 1Julias MR Calorie free back side…Back side of Julias Mug rug

I hope she thinks of me when she has a cup of tea!

Julias Mug Rug 

Ulla isn’t doing well health wise, so I figured I would make her a mug rug to cheer her up.  She loves cows…don’t ask me why but red & cows are her favorite.

Ullas MR 

For my Father-in-laws girlfriend I made a Knitting needle case. She loves to knit and I am sure she has hundreds of needles ( we hobbyist tend to collect things)

Purple is her favorite color

…here is is closed….Knitting needle case closed …and open…

Knitting Needle case open 

That's it…that is all I made this Christmas…I told you I wasn’t very productive! Maybe this year will be better…probably not!

Hugs,

P.S. I want to thank all my friends that were willing to help me with my Chocolate….you ladies are the best!

1 comment:

  1. The beautiful mug rug lies on our coffee table and each afternoon, when I drink my coffee and put my mug onto the beautiful mug rug you made for me, I think of you :-). Thank you, dear Liz!!! I love it!
    Big HUGS,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...