Monday, February 14, 2011

How do you say……

I love you

to your Hubby on Valentines Day ?

If he is anything like mine, then you say it with Chocolates.

Being the great wife that I am ..… I made my Hubby some Choco crunchies.

Choco ( Super Simple…melt dark & milk chocolate together…stir in Corn Flakes…make blobs on wax paper….Cool…and then enjoy the praise of what a great wife you are !)

Happy Valentines Day…

…don’t forget to tell a loved one…Be Mine

My Hubby has made a fire …Fire …..I am off to cuddle with him a bit.

Hugs,

Liz

P.S. I just wanted to share this picture of our coffee table…it has a glass drawer and these are some of the things I put in it.Coffee table

1 comment:

  1. Hello Liz, Your are truly a "Wonderful" Wife!! The chocolate looked very yummy. I enjoyed seeing your fireplace!! Your collage of Valentine photo was very creative!! We had 4 1/2 feet of snow but our warmish temps that last few day is making it disappear quickly. I am more than ready for Spring, how about you?? Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...