Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sometimes…

a girl has to finish an old project before she can start a new one….not really but I have to tell myself this every so often otherwise I would be overtaken by WIPS & UFO’s

I have been dying to start the “Out of the Box” BOM by Vicki & Dawn but first I had to make some room on my cutting table. So I figured the best thing was to start with the smallest project …this way I got that “happy feeling of finishing something” right away and could justify starting a new project.

My Winter Pillow is finally done!! Yepee! Better late then never.Winter pillow

Don’t you just love these buttons?

button

buttons 2 You can see the finished Spring, Summer & Fall Pillows by clicking on the words.

Now I can give you a sneak preview of what I was stitching on while watching “Desperate Housewives” tonight.

Sneak preview The next WISP is born!

Hugs,

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous (both)... just my style... thanks for visiting my blog and for your sentiments, I have missed you! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks so cute !
    hugs
    Silke

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...