Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Men & Shopping…

First off, let me say that I love my Hubby very much ( at least most days) but every once in a while I have to shake my head in amazement.

I had asked my Hubby to stop at our Farmer and pick up some potatoes….look at the size of the potatoes he got… they are bigger then my hand!PotatoeNormally a potato doesn’t weigh over half a kilo! Except when my Hubby buys them!

IMG_0895 I had to explain to him that “Bigger is not always better ! …regardless what he thinks!

Also, I had asked him to pick up some Salt ( the chunky kind for my Salt mill) …and what does Mister "I have no idea what things cost” buy…Himalayan Salt at 4€ for this small container (300gr)Salt I explained to him that salt normally costs about 50 cents not 4€ ($5.50 US)…good thing I like the little scooper that came with it, it almost makes up for the price (10 points for cuteness!)

He told me that he saw a show about the Himalayan salt and it was suppose to be super tasty or something…I never knew I lived with a  Connoisseur!                                          It's a pity he hasn’t seen a show about the cool aspects of quilting machines…now that is something I could get excited about.

Hugs,

Liz

P.S. The chicken I roasted tonight was super tasty…I don’t know if it was the salt but I won’t admit it to him!

1 comment:

  1. I guess that's the largest potato I've ever seen, Liz. At least it's easier to peel such a large one than 10 small ones, lol. I also wonder sometimes about things my dear hubby brings home and don't know what he was thinking. We shouldn't complain though since we both have such wonderful hubbies.
    Have a great day!
    Hug to you,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...