Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby has to go to the doctors….

What is the worst thing that can happen to a Quilter…her sewing machine has to go in for a repair!

My baby has to go to the doctors…I broke the bobbin winding thingy…don’t ask me how I did it but I did it.

Broken thingy

I wanted to sew my Living the dream blocks….I wanted to pre-wind a few bobbins and all of a sudden …click …it broke …darn! (OK, I used stronger language then that)

Thank goodness I have an second machine …I dug out my little Featherweight and the day was saved…I sewed all the blocks on her. featherweight I don’t know why I don’t sew with this machine more often…it sews like a dream but it does get a bit of getting use to lifting the foot level and threading it by hand…yes, I am spoiled with my other machine.

Now all my blocks ( that aren’t stitchery) are sewn together

Top sized

….now I just have to hurry and get the stitchery part done...um, I wonder how many rain days I will need ??

Hugs,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...