Friday, July 8, 2011

Finish Friday….

I finished something this week… YEPEE! … and only started 3 new things.

A friends son is getting married so I made them a ring bearers pillow…I hope they like it.

wedding pillow

close up

  The sun was shining this morning and following doctors orders I sat outside and stitched a bit…I got a few more blocks for my “Living the Dream” quilt done….journey blocks

Now I’m going to grab me a coffee…and I am going to take the time to dream….

dream…who wants to join me ??

Hugs,

Liz

P.S…only one more day to enter my giveaway…

4 comments:

  1. The ring bearer pillow turned out great. You did a fabulous job. I am having coffee now, come over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz... finally, I have taken a moment to pop in and visit my fav blogs!! Firstly, the little pillow is adorable, I am sure they will love it! Secondly, Happy Belated Birthday!!! wish I could have celebrated with you!! I have to say, since I opened my new shoppe, I don't have the time to do the things I love, visit blogs and be creative!, but, I am hoping to remedy that somehow within the year... I have decided to do only what really brings me joy, but it will take some time to get caught up on what I am behind on, and to make the necessary changes... I hope to get a few things on the blog, so keep visiting! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they will love that beautiful cushion Liz :) Its absolutely gorgeous!! I quite often sit and ponder and dream :) I think we have to do this to keep our sanity :) Hugs Vicki x Sorry about the previous comment..I mucked up :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...