Friday, July 1, 2011

I am the Apple of my Hubbys eye…..

…my Hubby had asked me what I wished for my birthday…I would of wished for health but that only made me sound old….LOL…I really didn’t have any great wishes ( except to walk again) I am pretty content…that or I have everything …I like to think I am content! ( my Hubby would say I have everything)

But there was one thing I wanted… silver hoop earrings for everyday.

Needless to say on my birthday I couldn't wait to rip open his gifts…I couldn't believe he actually wrapped them himself…that is love!

Gifts from Honey My hubby being the good man that he is…got me silver earrings….I love them !EarringsThen I opened the next box….you will never guess what  I got…I was speechless…those who know me know that is a big deal….

….all I can say is red is my new favorite color… what is this ?

Red

A little peek inside…..

Red 2

What do we see….

red 3

I can’t believe it …an iPad 2 !!!

iPad2 

I guess now I really have everything!

Maybe getting older isn't bad…who am I kidding…of course it is …but the the gifts get better !

Hugs,

Liz

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a hubby! Do you rent him out?
    I am happy for you Liz, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW, Ingo is a darling !!! and I hope you can walk again soon as well....

    xxx
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, what a wonderful gift, hubby and surprise. You deserve everything that comes your way. Birthday wishes and healing wishes to walk again soon.
    Hugs and chocolate birthday cake,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz, wow, an Ipad2, what a wonderful gift!!!
    Enjoy this nice toy:-)
    Hope your better soon.
    Hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...