Tuesday, August 2, 2011

10 1/2 weeks ……

are finally up!

I was at the doctors and he said that I can finally leave my wheelchair and start walking with crutches! Yepppeee!!!

Not that crutches are my favorite thing but being a bit more mobile will be nice!

He said it should take about another 3-4 weeks before I can walk without pain but I can handle that . The last 10 1/2 weeks were the hardest, another month will be a walk in the park ( no pun intended!)

It will be so nice to go shopping again!

fabric store mazatlan

Internet shopping is nice and everything but I am a hands on girl…I like to touch & stroke the stuff before I buy it…even though this last month you would think eBay was my favorite shop…it is amazing what you can buy with just a click! This is not good for depressing moments!

No online shopping for me today….. I feel like sewing !

…the coffee & muffin are ready….

Coffee ready

…the fabric is ready! …..I want to piece the first rows of my “Living the Dreams” quilt together….. start piecing

…my machine is ready….

Sewing 

Hope you have a nice sewing day!

Hugs,

Liz

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation and all good wishes for the future!!! I think you didn't loose your humor, that's good!! And I agree: one must touch the fabric but some fabrics are only at the internet available....
    I wish you all the very best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear that you are mobile again. And I agree with you, touching the fabrics, stroking the fabrics and even sticking my nose in it is therapy for me. Happy quilting to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck !!!! my surgery is now nearly 3 months ago and it feels like walking instead of limping again.....

    glad the mug rug is in use ;-)

    xxx Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...