Saturday, August 6, 2011

Finish Friday….

I know it is after midnight here but somewhere in the world it is still Friday…so I will pretend I am writing it from there.

This week I did manage to get the first third of my quilt sewn together…. Yepee!!….I just have to embroider 3 more blocks to finish the next two rows and then I will be half way.third done

As I was ironing the top I noticed that I had a lot of threads poking through the seams…what is with that ??  Why does that happen ?? More important how do I make it stop?? Does everyone else have this problem??

threads

If someone would be so nice as to send us some sunshine then I could ………..

sand

….normally rainy days don’t bother me but a whole summers worth is starting to lose its fun ! Guess what our weather forecast is for the weekend …what else but rain and more rain ( on the positive side I don’t have to water the garden but on the negative side…these toes aren’t going to be seeing any sand .

Hope your weekend is filled with sand castles!

Hugs,

Liz

 

1 comment:

  1. It is looking good so far. I am anxious to see the whole top. I am not sure about the threads, I do have the same problem.
    As to our summer? It is some where else, just not here in Germany.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...