Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall is in the Air……

an everything is coming up orange!

I left you with a sneak preview of the purse I was working on and here it is…..

Shopper It is called the “Shopper” and is very handy for shopping since I can wear it diagonally and have my hands free to hop with the crutches ( yes, I am still using them but their days are numbered!)

This pattern also wasn’t the easiest to understand but with a little help from a friend I got it done. (thanks Brigitte)

I wanted to add a “Brigit Flower” but I didn’t have enough of the orange fabric left so instead I made a Kanzashi flower .

flower Since I am having so much fun / and frustration  making purses  I thought I would try one by Lazy Girl Designs … I am lazy, I am a girl…it should work for me ??

next purse

Fabric is all cut …off to my machine!

Hugs,

Liz

3 comments:

  1. Ha, StoffWerk again. ;) Your shopper looks great! Maybe you will have it with you when you're shopping fabric in our little shop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous Liz :) I love the little flower too :) Love the fabrics you used also. Hugs Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag, and the flower. Especially because I like orange.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...