Saturday, September 24, 2011

Margo …..

today the sun shined so I could take a picture or two.

Here is the finished bag…” Margo “ by Lazy Girl Designs.

Margo 

…and the inside has lots of pockets so maybe I can find stuff ??

Margo inside 

I have to admit the instructions were very well written …every step explained and I really enjoyed the easy way the zipper was done. The bag could be a bit bigger but actually the size is just right…it keeps me from carrying everything  & the kitchen sink.  I made the inside a lighter color on purpose since I have noticed that when the inside of a bag is dark…I can't find anything …it is like looking into a black hole. The joys of getting older…the eyes go!

Now I am off to finish the other project I am working on. Last night I broke 3 needles…lets see how many I break today ?

Hugs,

Liz

3 comments:

  1. I have this pattern and havent made it yet and I really like yours Liz and now I am going to have to make it. Love your fabrics you used :) hugs Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag Liz. It turned out great.
    The fabrics are really nice.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect bag and I like your fabric choice.
    Hugs Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message ...It makes my heart sing !

I have turned off the ability for anonymous users to comment on my blog due to spam. Registering for a google account is free and allows you to comment on any blog you wish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...