Saturday, October 22, 2011

Finish Friday…….

I am happy to report that I have finished my “Journey of a Quilter “ quilt ( at least 99% …I still have to finish the label & attach it…no quilt is complete without a label) but…the quilt itself is done!!

These pictures aren’t the best…I will try and take better ones tomorrow but at least you get a look.

Journey of a quilter

Journey done

You can’t really tell from it laying in the grass but I did make the binding …scrappy greens

Binding

I have totally enjoyed the journey…I learned a lot! I am thrilled to see the quilt finished but at the same time sad to see the journey end….BUT…. I will get over it since I already have another one in the works. ( or two)

Hugs,

Liz

6 comments:

  1. Liz it turned out beautiful But then you do beautiful work I am commenting from my iPhone cool app hugs susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Liz! The quilt turned out just gorgeous!!! It's always a wonderful feeling to do the last stitches on a quilt, isn't it?
    Have a great Sunday and have fun with the next one ... :-)!
    Hugs to you,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt - you should be very proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! What a lovely quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, your quilt is absolutely stunning! Beautiful job, my friend. Can't wait to see what you'll be working on next!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Liz now you can start one for me hahaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...